Friday 6 February 2015

Be True to Yourself



It is better to be hated for what you are than to be love for what you are not.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up
where I needed to be.

Sometimes , the questions are complicated but the answers are simple.
No matter what, you are going to mess up sometimes, it is a universal truth .
But the good part is you get to decide how you are going to mess it up. 

'' Life is like riding a bicycle . To keep your balance , you must keep moving. ''

Life is not about finding yourself , is about CREATING yourself . 
Life doesn't stop for anybody . 

Who are you to judge the life i live?
I know I am not perfect and I don't live to be.
Before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are CLEAN . ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment