Tuesday 6 January 2015

That's what life is about : People come and go



People come and go . Everyone that has been in your life has been there for a reason , to test you, to love you, to experience life with you even to use you .


''The right ones will always stays. ''

Let them go .. Your life was never tied to anyone.
Those that left, doesn't mean they are bad people , it just means that their part in your story is over.

Some people came into our lives and leaves quickly ; while others stay and leave footprints on our hearts , we are never the same again.
Hard times reveal those who are true.
Never get used to anybody because you will never know when will they be leaving you .

''Feelings change, Memories don't''

To all of you ,

             I am happy that you once were in my life . We all had many happy times together . Unforgettable ones.  I don't know if any will think of me at some times , but I know I do :)
Time to let all of you go .. I will definitely miss every single moments we all had together.

*One song , memories flashback ... and deleted. ;')




No comments:

Post a Comment