Tuesday 30 December 2014

I'm going to make the rest of my life the best of my life

Hi?!

Its been another year. Holy Macaroni ! I haven't been blogging since January .
A little flash back on this years happening. 
Have been caving like always . 
I can not really recall much thou . All I know is I have learn a lot this year.



I finally understand what my father was trying to tell me all this while. ( Love you daddy )
I know who my true friends are and how fake people can actually be . 
POKER FACE!
Met some old friends , some new friends. 
Friends~ a lil disappointed with that . 


Got into darts! ( Owh~ so in love with it )
https://www.facebook.com/jokersinthehouse  << Kindly like our page for updates !


Fall for a man that I never thought he would actually forgive me for what I have done.

Understand the meaning of how and when to love myself. 

There are heart breaking moments, but...... lets forget about it. 

My 2015 , will change my life. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment