Thursday 16 January 2014

Go Away Year 2013


Year 2013 ...

It wasn't good to me.

Jan  -  A new beginning of a new relationship ( Officially )
Feb -  Valentines Baby-Sit Day
Mar -  A slow-death of relationship
Apr  -  Everything normal
May -  A 21st Birthday , got robbed two days before heading to Taipei
June -  Depressed on work changed
July  -  Still complaining about Job
Aug  -  Starting to change
Sep  -  Relationship ended
Oct  -  Dad admitted to Hospital , Got into a new Suck Job
Nov -  Dad left us , found a better job , braces on
Dec  - Work  & Target

I never ask for more.. Just a simple life , a beautiful body and a stable income.
I wish that all that I am going to do or have done for others will be notice and appreciated .
I am sorry if I hurt anyone , I am sorry I changed , I am sorry that I am selfish .
I thank for those that was always there, I will never forget those that already left .
I love the new ones that just came in my life,
I will keep those old ones that decided to leave .

2014 you are not going to bring me down . NEVER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment