Tuesday 9 July 2013

Words, when you say it, you can never take them back

10:32 pm

I am home early almost everyday after the incident. But sleeping was still one of the worst thing that I still have to learn to face every night.

Many things really did happen lately. A lot and a lot for me to think.
I feel dumb sometimes. I stone half the day,most of the time. All I do is thinking about shits gonna happen.

My expectations in people got higher. Not only friends but family  and even love one.
I use to put my expectation to the lowest as possible because I didn't want to be harsh on people.
I also understand what it feels like.


Ever heard of  '' Too strong for too long? ''
It's one of my fav quotes lately.. 
I don't want to admit I really changed but I know I changed.

Sorry for those who I've hurt. I just want to say I love you all. I never meant what I said.


xoxo
Chubbychic

No comments:

Post a Comment