Thursday 13 June 2013

Ohh~ Now now! whats my name?

Dead much! Too many things, too little time. Had to skip my updates! But here is a little flashback.
First! Got Robbed! If you did saw my facebook post on the 18th of May 2013! Few days before I left to Taipei!

" This happened to me on the 18th of May 2013 , 12 in the morning.
I was walking in my house like always. I've already locked the main gate. When I wanted to open the inner gate, I heard someone/something shaking the main gate hard. But because my uncle's lorry was blocking I couldn't see what made that sound. I thought it was my neighbor's dog, so I shouted 'SHOO!', then I saw a shadow, I know something was not right, but it was too late,the robbery was already in front of me. He was not very tall, looks all messy holding a very long parang. I screamed. I couldn't run, I was stuck between my main gate and my house gate. He pushed me on the floor, keep punching me, he said '' bring it here '' in Cantonese.I wanted to pass it over but he keeps dragging me. He keep hitting my head with the grip of the parang. After snatching he straight jump over my gate and a RED Kelisa, with the number plate DAT 2595 drive thru.They were last spotted at KLANG PETRON station, trying to use my card to pump petrol but failed.
PLEASE BE ALERT! Please share and be careful! Now robberies are worst then animals! They can just jump in your house like that! Too many happenings around! CHOW YANG, SS2 , Taman Tun ,everywhere. BE safe. "


Mmhhmm~


But Sunday got lucky! My bestie celebrated my birthday for me. Nothing much Biggy but, it was really more then enough! Thank you again and also the rest of the people who wrote cute notes to me!

Taipei~ Taipei is a very very long story. Check out the pic! Here's the link to it:










https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152366792743797.1073741828.725888796&type=3


Can't post much..Sorry!


Will try to keep updating soon. 



xoxo
Chubbychic

No comments:

Post a Comment