Wednesday 27 March 2013

OLLA !

Dead Blog I Know.. EEekkss !Here comes a load of Updates again.

A STATE OF TRANCE & FMFA  

Just had to put it in big letters. I had fun! LOADS of fun!! As in the kind where you pour too much sugar or milk in your coffee and it over flows and it spills that kind of LOAD FUN!
WOOHOOO!! I don't show it out like other does after that weekend but my heart still beats for the music. Especially LIFT OFF! Damn~

Arrived at Sama- sama hotel with Dr.Happy & Ms. Definy.  Guess who we bump into?! Armin! I know many of you would be like, Sure mou? With those suspecting expression, but ya . I SWEAR! Gosh! He is tall ,and kinda cute. hehe..
Waited for others to arrive. We did some stupid things on the flag.
Enough talking. Pictures will tell you .

























And that leads to the end of one awesome unforgettable weekend! Locked and save in my memory. tears*

xoxo
Chubbychic 

No comments:

Post a Comment