Wednesday 27 February 2013

He is the king but the queen ain't me

 


 Cuddles, Hugs,Kisses, Bites, Pinky Fingers, Talk till you fall asleep,Story telling, Webcam-ing,Love letters, Long messages, Sweet Talking,Gifts, Surprises, Handmade,Couple wears, Piggyback..


The feeling when the other person never wants to let go of you no matter if its a kiss or a hug or whatever it is.
I miss all of that.
I use to have this bad habit, I mean I think its bad now. I have to talk on the phone till I fall asleep every single night.Its stupid, but I this makes me feel secure. Like as if I am not alone in the room.
But one day, someone said that I was childish then I forced myself to stop this shit.
I make my self super tired during the day so that when I am home, I could just faint on my bed and sleep.


I don't like the me now. Where I have to be even stronger then, well.. last year. Everything, I have to do it by myself. No one piggybacks me upstairs anymore, I couldn't manja on what I want. I start to learn to not love teddy bears, not to love to collect balloons, u will be hearing me cursing more then saying all the cute words that I use to say like QQ (cute cute), or some random can i pweassyyy pweassyyy (please ,please), Ughhh..  Just because I didn't want to be called childish. I am stubborn. Actually I know this is not childish ,but my ego is the shit that is making myself so damn emo.

Hmm.. owh.. Errr.. Yea...

xoxo
Chubbychic.

1 comment:

  1. being mature and stronger doesn't mean you can't do whatever your heart desires anymore. You just tend to surpress them so that disappointments don't come anymore. Being with someone you love should allow you to be that side of you. Not being able to show it when you are with him proves something, you are holding back your feelings with him because either he couldn't accept it or you aren't you when you are with him.
    Well, this is just a piece of advise.




    ReplyDelete