Wednesday 24 June 2015

If you could read my mind , you will be in tears .




Knock Knock //

It's me . :)

'' Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of no where , in the middle of no where ..  You find yourself . ''

I went to find nemo few days ago ( If you know what I mean ) .
Was a very bad nemo and I felt bad about it .. I was not me.

You may know my name but not my story .
But of cause it is personal . I am not going to tell grandmother stories .
To those that really knows me , will know me ..

I apologise, not to anyone but myself ..
I didn't love myself..  Expecting others to love me ?
There were no limits towards my giving that caused a havoc not only to myself
but to those that believed in me.

Once upon a time .. someone told me I was ''perfect ''.
But I toke it away .. Can I still be that ''perfect girl'' again ?


I don't know the actual meaning of maturity , but for me ,  maturity is when a person hurts you and you try to understand their situation rather then hurting them back .
People lies ,but action don't . I believe..
Be kind to unkind people ,because they need them the MOST .
Love yourself as much as you want to be loved .

I never blame anyone for it because '' what you allow is what will continue ''

Note to self .. Don't allow then ..








No comments:

Post a Comment