Wednesday 27 March 2013

Familie'


My first ink. If my family sees this, they would think that because I was effected by my boyfriend or my friends, but NO! I wanted a tattoo since I was 16. I didn't do it cause I was not allowed too. I know I am still not allowed too, but I don't think that there is anything wrong with getting one. Each and every Ink I am getting on me means a lot to me. Like this one.
This represented, my dad, my mum, my bros, my sis and of cause my aunt. I don't want to mention anything here because, its my personal issue. If any of you are reading this ( referring to my family members ). You all know what happened. Deep down.. I am crushed. You all know why. But I still love each and every single one of you. Which also includes DAD & SIS.


xoxo
Chubbychic 

No comments:

Post a Comment